- June 7th 10am-7pm
- Millennium Hyundai's Lymphoma Fundraiser Fair
Why Millennium Hyundai decided to participate?
Deborah LoCicero, wife of Millennium Hyundai General Manager Gary LoCicero, was recently diagnosed with Lymphoma. After receiving the news, Deborah and Gary visited with multiple doctors, which eventually led them to Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center in Commack, NY. Deborah chose Sloan-Kettering due to their impressive facility, kind doctors, and the comfort she felt there. Deborah has recently been through her first set of treatments, and with the help of her loving friends and family, is in high spirits. Deborah and Gary decided to get behind the Lymphoma Research Foundation after doing research on Deborah's condition. They have decided to enter the Lymphoma Research Foundation's Annual Lymphomathon, where Deborah will be proudly represented by Team Zinfandel
Who's invited to promote their company/product at the fundraiser fair?
- All business invited. Companies can promote and sell their products. All business are welcomed to join the fundraiser fair --restaurant's, local stores & boutiques, banks, flowers shops, insurance companies.
- Booths to be setup on our lot- donation of $200 ( goes to the Lymphoma Research Foundation) for each booth the entire day.
What does the business get out of it?
- You donated your time and money towards finding a cure towards Lymphoma.
- Business that set up a booth, will have their logo placed and a point person's contact information in Millennium Hyundai eNewsletter for the months of May, June & July. Millennium Hyundai's eNewsletter is emailed to just over 31,000 customers every month.
- Business that set up a booth will also have their logo presented on our MillenniumHyundai.com webpage dedicated to Deborah LoCicero, the survivors and fighters of Lymphoma. Your logo/contact information will stay present for the months of May, June, July & August.